- Administrative Information Technology Services (AITS)
- Applied Technologies for Learning in the Arts & Sciences (ATLAS)
- Beckman Institute
- Biotechnology Center
- Business Information Technology Services
- Business Research Lab
- Career Center
- Center for Computational Biotechnology and Genomic Medicine (CCBGM)
- Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning
- Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning (CITL)
- Center For Simulation of Advanced Rockets
- Champaign-Urbana Community Fab Lab
- College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
- College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (ACES)
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (LAS)
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Computational Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Coordinated Science Lab (CSL)
- Cyberinfrastructure and Geospatial Information Laboratory
- Department of Physics
- Department of Statistics
- Disability Resources and Educational Services (DRES)
- Engineering IT
- Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE)
- Graduate College
- Health Care Engineering Systems Center (HCESC)
- High-Performance Biological Computing (HPCBIO)
- Illinois Data Science Initiative
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant
- Illinois Program for Research in Humanities
- Illinois Program for Research in Humanities (IPRH)
- Illinois State Geological Survey (ISGS)
- Information Trust Institute (ITI)
- Institute for Genomic Biology
- Institute for Genomic Biology (IGB)
- Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Institute (IHSI)
- Life Sciences
- Materials Research Laboratory (MRL)
- Micro and Nanotechnology Laboratory (MNTL)
- Midwest Big Data Hub
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications / PEcAN
- Parallel Computing Institute
- Prairie Research Institute
- Public Affairs Web Services
- Research IT
- School of Chemical Sciences (SCS)
- School of Literatures, Cultures, and Linguistics (SLCL)
- School of Molecular and Cellular Biology (MCB)
- School of Social Work
- Survey Research Laboratory (SRL)
- Systems On Nanoscale Information fabriCs (SONIC)
- Technology Services
- University Library
- University of Illinois Springfield (UIS)
AirWatch (Mobile Device Management) allows campus units to purchase IOS and MacOS applications from the App Store and install them on unit-owned and personally-owned phones and tablets without violating state policies. This service also allows the configuration of security and other policies on devices to asssit a user in configuration.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help organizations and researchers move faster, lower IT costs, and scale.
Description from Amazon: Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality. It is effectively a datacenter in the cloud. Campus has a contract to allow use of AWS on campus accounts and with a discount.
IT professionals can centrally manage and protect physical or virtual mobile devices, laptops, desktops, and servers through configuration, patch, power and inventory management, security evaluation, and planned software rollouts.
Campus Service Monitoring provides device, service, and metric monitoring, alerting, and reporting.
CAEML's vision is to enable fast, accurate design and verification of microelectronic circuits and systems by creating machine learning algorithms to derive models used for electronic design automation. The center aims to speed up the design and verification of microelectronic circuits and systems, reducing development cost and time-to-market for manufacturers of microelectronic products, especially integrated circuits.
The CI-KNOW system mines the knowledge network associated with research communities' use of cyberinfrastructure tools, using provenance information and relational metadata from a metadata store through Tupelo 2 to create context-specific recommendations for CyberCollaboratory users. A network navigation portlet allows users to locate colleagues, documents, data or analytic tools in the knowledge network visually and to explore their networks. An internal auditing portal offers administrators diagnostics for assessing the growth and health of the entire knowledge network.
The Cloud Dashboard is a one-stop enrollment portal for cloud-based applications managed by Technology Services such as Google Apps @ Illinois and U of I Box.
College of Applied Health Sciences Research Support / Office of Information, Security, and Technology (OIST)
Use the Computer Registration tool to register any of your network/wifi capable devices such as your Computer, Xbox, Playstation, iPad etc. In the event that your device is lost/stolen, we have the necessary information at hand to aid in recovering it.
If you are an instructor in CS and want to provide VMs for your students, this is probably the correct choice. Available to: CS class instructors Instructor provides specifications for an image which is used to create all student VMs. Operating Systems Available: Windows or Linux
Cosmos provides a local source for installation software, updates, and security patches for the more prevalent open source operating systems, primarily the most popular Linux distributions.