- Administrative Information Technology Services (AITS)
- Applied Technologies for Learning in the Arts & Sciences (ATLAS)
- Beckman Institute
- Biotechnology Center
- Business Information Technology Services
- Business Research Lab
- Career Center
- Center for Computational Biotechnology and Genomic Medicine (CCBGM)
- Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning
- Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning (CITL)
- Center For Simulation of Advanced Rockets
- Champaign-Urbana Community Fab Lab
- College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
- College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (ACES)
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (LAS)
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Computational Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Coordinated Science Lab (CSL)
- Cyberinfrastructure and Geospatial Information Laboratory
- Department of Physics
- Department of Statistics
- Disability Resources and Educational Services (DRES)
- Engineering IT
- Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE)
- Graduate College
- Health Care Engineering Systems Center (HCESC)
- High-Performance Biological Computing (HPCBIO)
- Illinois Data Science Initiative
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant
- Illinois Program for Research in Humanities
- Illinois Program for Research in Humanities (IPRH)
- Illinois State Geological Survey (ISGS)
- Information Trust Institute (ITI)
- Institute for Genomic Biology
- Institute for Genomic Biology (IGB)
- Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Institute (IHSI)
- Life Sciences
- Materials Research Laboratory (MRL)
- Micro and Nanotechnology Laboratory (MNTL)
- Midwest Big Data Hub
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications / PEcAN
- Parallel Computing Institute
- Prairie Research Institute
- Public Affairs Web Services
- Research IT
- School of Chemical Sciences (SCS)
- School of Literatures, Cultures, and Linguistics (SLCL)
- School of Molecular and Cellular Biology (MCB)
- School of Social Work
- Survey Research Laboratory (SRL)
- Systems On Nanoscale Information fabriCs (SONIC)
- Technology Services
- University Library
- University of Illinois Springfield (UIS)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help organizations and researchers move faster, lower IT costs, and scale.
IHSI offers biostatistical consulting and analysis services in support of health-related research. These services include study design, power/sample size calculation, interpretation of results, assistance with grant applications and more. For rate information, please click the headline. To request a no-cost consultation meeting, please complete this form: http://go.illinois.edu/biostatsform
CAEML's vision is to enable fast, accurate design and verification of microelectronic circuits and systems by creating machine learning algorithms to derive models used for electronic design automation. The center aims to speed up the design and verification of microelectronic circuits and systems, reducing development cost and time-to-market for manufacturers of microelectronic products, especially integrated circuits.
Collection of Github repositories from Workshops by CSE@UIUC
- matlab-sp17 - Matlab
- python-sp17 - Jupyter Notebook
- hpc-sp17 - High-Performance Computing Workshops by CSE@UIUC
- abaqus-sp17 - Python
- Jupyter Notebook
A collection of repositories from past and present Software Carpentry workshops.
Includes, repositories from workshops such as:
- A 2-hour workshop on Python testing and Continuous Integration.
- Software Carpentry introduction to Git for novices.
- Software Carpentry introduction to the shell for novices.
- Software Carpentry introduction to R for novices using inflammation data.
- Lesson on spreadsheets for social scientists.
Embodied Learning Augmented through Simulation Theaters for Interacting with Cross-Cutting Concepts in Science
Embodied Learning Augmented through Simulation Theaters for Interacting with Cross-Cutting Concepts in Science) is an NSF Cyberlearning research project conducted by an interdisciplinary team of learning scientists and computer scientists at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The goal of this project is explore ways that body movement can be used to enhance learning of "big ideas" in science. We are developing new techniques for tracking and recognizing the hand and body movements of K12 learners so that they can interact in expressive ways with simulations from a range of topic areas in geology, chemistry, biology, etc.
GeneMapper® Software is a flexible genotyping software package that provides DNA sizing and quality allele calls for all Life Technologies¬Æ electrophoresis-based genotyping systems.The GeneMapper Remote Desktop is shared among all of the researchers who make use of our facility for fragment analysis applications.
As an NVIDIA Center of Excellence, Illinois is recognized as a primary collaborator with NVIDIA, and has received research funding and equipment to expand that working relationship. Recent NVIDIA support has included 32 QuadroPlex Model 4 systems, each outfitted with 64 graphics processing units (GPUs). These systems have been incorporated into a 16-node CUDA cluster, which is managed by NCSA as a key component of Illinois's parallel computing facilities.
The Illinois Statistics Office provides advanced statistical consulting and cutting-edge research support for planning your study, developing the statistical models and analyzing the data. We consult with university researchers and administrative units, private and public companies and government organizations. We can provide targeted statistical methods development as well as established, best-practice analysis. For individual researchers we provide advice and collaboration for the statistical components of grant proposals including power analysis, identification of appropriate statistical methodology, data management and statistical report writing. For companies we take contracts and provide solutions to business obstacles and resources to manipulate huge data sets. Our ability and skills in statistical methodology and communication makes our services valuable to clients ranging from Government entities, midsized businesses to research institutes.