- Administrative Information Technology Services (AITS)
- Applied Technologies for Learning in the Arts & Sciences (ATLAS)
- Beckman Institute
- Biotechnology Center
- Business Information Technology Services
- Business Research Lab
- Career Center
- Center for Computational Biotechnology and Genomic Medicine (CCBGM)
- Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning
- Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning (CITL)
- Center For Simulation of Advanced Rockets
- Champaign-Urbana Community Fab Lab
- College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
- College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (ACES)
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (LAS)
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Computational Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Coordinated Science Lab (CSL)
- Cyberinfrastructure and Geospatial Information Laboratory
- Department of Physics
- Department of Statistics
- Disability Resources and Educational Services (DRES)
- Engineering IT
- Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE)
- Graduate College
- Health Care Engineering Systems Center (HCESC)
- High-Performance Biological Computing (HPCBIO)
- Illinois Data Science Initiative
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant
- Illinois Program for Research in Humanities
- Illinois Program for Research in Humanities (IPRH)
- Illinois State Geological Survey (ISGS)
- Information Trust Institute (ITI)
- Institute for Genomic Biology
- Institute for Genomic Biology (IGB)
- Interdisciplinary Health Sciences Institute (IHSI)
- Life Sciences
- Materials Research Laboratory (MRL)
- Micro and Nanotechnology Laboratory (MNTL)
- Midwest Big Data Hub
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications / PEcAN
- Parallel Computing Institute
- Prairie Research Institute
- Public Affairs Web Services
- Research IT
- School of Chemical Sciences (SCS)
- School of Literatures, Cultures, and Linguistics (SLCL)
- School of Molecular and Cellular Biology (MCB)
- School of Social Work
- Survey Research Laboratory (SRL)
- Systems On Nanoscale Information fabriCs (SONIC)
- Technology Services
- University Library
- University of Illinois Springfield (UIS)
Accessibility Outreach ensures departmental and group resources and services meet the accessibility requirements mandated by the Illinois IT Accessibility Act and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help organizations and researchers move faster, lower IT costs, and scale.
Description from Amazon: Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality. It is effectively a datacenter in the cloud. Campus has a contract to allow use of AWS on campus accounts and with a discount.
Mailing lists can be used by students, faculty, and staff to create email lists for group-based announcements and discussions.
Technology Services supports the Course Explorer web application, which provides a user interface for viewing course schedules and general education requirements. The Course Explorer is backed by a publicly available web API which encourages the targeted extraction of the aforementioned data from campus and departmental applications.
Datacenter Shared Services is a campus initiative to consolidate campus server rooms and data centers into shared data center facilities.
The ECID cyber environment currently integrates five major components – a collaborative portal, workflow engine, event manager, metadata repository, and social networking capabilities – that have novel features inspired by the Cyberenvironment concept and by real-world environmental research scenarios.
Google Apps @ Illinois is a suite of communication and productivity applications that provides email, online document collaboration, file storage, chat, and calendar services to University of Illinois faculty, staff, and students.
As the online learning management system for Illinois, Illinois Compass 2g lets students, faculty, and staff check grades, submit assignments, and store and download instructional and training materials. It is possible to use Illinois Compass 2g from any computer, tablet or phone.